ADVERTISEMENT

[WATCHLIVE]TV!] Canelo Álvarez vs Edgar Berlanga Live Free

hotepare

Scout Teamer
Aug 9, 2024
7 minutes ago —Who’s ready for fight night? Live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, Canelo Alvarez defends his WBC, WBO, and WBA super middleweight world titles against knockout artist Edgar Berlanga on PPV!

WATCH LIVE: Canelo Álvarez vs. Edgar Berlanga fight on available in the US Live Streams

WATCH LIVE: Canelo Álvarez vs. Edgar Berlanga fight on available in the Canada Live Streams

WATCH LIVE: Canelo Álvarez vs. Edgar Berlanga fight on available in Anywhere Live Streams

Alvarez, who enters the fight with a 61-2-2 record (39 KOs), has won four consecutive bouts (all by unanimous decision), last defeating Jaime Munguia in May 2024. His last loss, only the second of his career, came at the hands of Dmitry Bivol in May 2022.

Berlanga enters the bout with a perfect 22-0 record (17 KOs) and is ESPN’s fifth-ranked super middleweight. This fight is the 27-year-old’s first title bout.

“Canelo is definitely going to bring the best out of me,” Berlanga said, per ESPN. “Every time I step up, I step up my abilities. This fight is all about intelligence. We have to make sure we match him there. It’s will versus will. We’re not running. We’re going to stay right there and we’re going to do what we do.”

Berlanga enters the fight as a substantial underdog, but it only takes one punch to upset the favorite. From start time to streaming info, here’s how to watch Canelo vs. Berlanga live on pay-per-view.

What channel is the Canelo Álvarez vs. Edgar Berlanga fight on? The boxing match between Alvarez and Berlanga will be available only through pay-per-view in the US. You can purchase the fight through DAZN, Amazon PPV or directly through PPV.com — or keep reading to find out how to watch the fight for less with the help of a VPN.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT