ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAF Streams]] App State vs. East Carolina Live Broadcast TV Channel Free

hotepare

Scout Teamer
Aug 9, 2024
East Carolina will face its biggest challenge of the season when it hosts in-state rival Appalachian State at 4 p.m. on Saturday inside Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.The Week 3 college football schedule lacks in high-profile matchups, but there are some intriguing road trips on the docket for top-10 teams.

WATCH LIVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STREAMING

WATCH HERE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STREAMING

Alabama travels to Wisconsin to open the day on Saturday, with Oregon (at Oregon State) and Georgia (at Kentucky) also playing on the road.

With two wild weeks in the books, the 2024 college football season has seemingly kicked into overdrive. The Sporting News will detail the broadcast and streaming information for every single NCAA game this weekend, so buckle up.

The rankings got shaken to their core in Week 2. A half-dozen ranked teams lost last weekend, two of which were in the top 10. Now we look forward to some fresh fireworks, with a Big 12 Wildcat face-off between Arizona and Kansas State and a gritty Top 25 showdown between Boston College and Missouri.

The Pirates (2-0) are looking to improve to 3-0 for the first time since 2008. To do so they’ll have to get through a tough visiting opponent that is coming off a blowout, 66-20, road loss to Clemson.

The Mountaineers trailed by as many as 42-0 early in the second quarter before scoring their first points.

“The App State team you see on film from last week is not going to be the same one that shows up here at 4 o’clock on Saturday, I promise you that,” Harrell said. “Their coaching staff, I have the utmost respect for those guys and the job they’ve done up there. They’ve certainly got our tail the last two times we played them and I expect them to be ready to go on Saturday.”

App State won the past two meetings, including last season’s 43-28 final which saw the Mountaineers erase a third-quarter deficit with three unanswered touchdowns.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT