ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch UFC 306 on US TV

ppvpasstve

Scout Teamer
Aug 9, 2024
The prelims, starting at 8 p.m. ET, will air on ESPN. It will also be streamed via Fubo which has a free trial right now. Irene Aldana faces Norma Dumont in a fight for bantamweight bragging rights. Mexico's Aldana owns the record for the second-most total strikes landed (1,105) in UFC women's bantamweight history. Brazil's Dumont is on a four-fight win streak. The tenth-ranked bantamweight beat former world champion Germaine de Randamie in April after a run at flyweight.

Click To: UFC 306 Live Anywhere Low Price

Click To: O'Malley vs Dvalishvili Live Anywhere Low Price

“This is good; he has finally mentioned my name, and now we are going to fight. Because I have been calling him for six years, and he has been ignoring me. It feels good that he finally wants to fight me,” said Dvalishvili in an interview.

The O’Malley vs. Dvalishvili bout has been in the works since March. In February, Dvalishvili defeated Henry Cejudo by unanimous decision at UFC 298 before O’Malley beat Marlon Vera at UFC 299 in March.

O’Malley, known for his electrifying fighting style, will seek a third consecutive title after notable victories over Aljamain Sterling and Marlon ‘Chito’ Vera. O’Malley has maintained a six-fight winning streak, excluding a no-contest against Pedro Munhoz.

His challenger, Dvalishvili, boasts a remarkable 10-fight win streak and has long been at the forefront of title contention. Due to his friendship with Sterling, he refused to fight him for the belt. With Sterling moving to the featherweight division, Dvalishvili finally gets a shot at bantamweight gold.

UFC 306 takes place Saturday, and you can join us for live play-by-play and official results beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET (4:30 p.m. PT). UFC 306 (pay-per-view/ESPNews/ESPN+) takes place at Sphere in Las Vegas.

In the main event, bantamweight champion Sean O'Malley (18-1 MMA, 10-1 UFC) puts his title on the line against Merab Dvalishvili (17-4 MMA, 10-2 UFC). In the women's flyweight co-feature, champ Alexa Grasso (16-3-1 MMA, 8-3-1 UFC) meets former titleholder Valentina Shevchenko (23-4-1 MMA, 12-3-1 UFC) in a trilogy rematch.

Follow along with our round-by-round updates and official results beginning at approximately 7:30 p.m. ET for the prelims on ESPNews/ESPN+ and 10 p.m. ET for the main card on pay-per-view (ESPN+).

Enjoy the fights, everyone.

UFC 306 lineup
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

Champ Sean O'Malley vs. Merab Dvalishvili – for banatamweight title
Champ Alexa Grasso vs. Valentina Shevchenko – for women's flyweight title
Diego Lopes vs. Brian Ortega
Esteban Ribovics vs. Daniel Zellhuber
Ode Osbourne vs. Ronaldo Rodriguez
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPNews/ESPN+, 7:30 p.m. ET)

Irene Aldana vs. Norma Dumont
Ignacio Bahamondes vs. Manuel Torres
Yazmin Jauregui vs. Ketlen Souza
Edgar Chairez vs. Joshua Van
Aori Qileng vs. Raul Rosas Jr.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT