ADVERTISEMENT

How To Watch Ngannou vs Ferreira Live On US TV

ppvpasstve

Second Stringer
Aug 9, 2024
The PFL Battle of the Giants main card starts at 4 p.m. ET, with the early prelims at 1:30 p.m. ET. Ngannou and Ferreira should begin around 8 p.m. ET, depending on how long the undercard fights last.

Watch Battle of the Giants: Francis Ngannou vs Renan Ferreira And Cris Cyborg vs. Larissa Pacheco Full Fight Card Live Stream Online From Anywhere. No VPN Required. Onetime Payment, No hidden charge

Click To: Ngannou vs Ferreira Live Anywhere Low Price

Click To: Ngannou vs Ferreira Live Anywhere Low Price

The co-main event will see Cris Cyborg vs. Larissa Pacheco in a women’s MMA superfight. Cyborg (27–2, 1 NC) is a former UFC, Strikeforce, and Invicta FC featherweight champion and the current Bellator featherweight champion. Her last MMA fight was in October 2023, and she has competed in boxing while waiting for Pacheco.

Pacheco (23-4) shocked the world by beating Kayla Harrison in 2022 in the PFL lightweight tournament. She has since won four straight in dominant fashion, winning the 2023 PFL featherweight tournament last November.

The 30-year-old Pacheco, last year’s Fighter of the Year, looks to repeat at the expense of the 39-year-old Cyborg. Pacheco will not let time off or the age gap play a factor in what could be her toughest fight to date.

“I think this [Cyborg fight] gives a gigantic push to my career,” Pacheco told MMA Fighting. “Beating her, when I beat her, they’ll still say, ‘Oh, it’s easy now, Larissa is nine years younger than Cris.’ They’ll always have excuses for my wins. But I couldn’t care less. What matters is to go there and win and prove it to myself. I have nothing to prove to anyone else. No one pays my bills, and I don’t owe anyone anything.”

Also on the card, Johnny Eblen defends the Bellator middleweight title against Fabian Edwards. It is a rematch from September 2023, when Eblen (15-0) knocked out Edwards. Edwards (13-3) beat Aaron Jeffery in a title eliminator fight to earn another crack at the former wrestling champion.

Meanwhile, on a four-fight win streak, former Bellator featherweight champion A.J. McKee (22-1) faces former Cage Warriors featherweight champion Paul Hughes (12-1).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT