ADVERTISEMENT

How To Watch Munguia vs Bazinyan On US TV

ppvpasstve

Second Stringer
Aug 9, 2024
Jaime Munguia returns to the ring tonight in his Top Rank debut, facing Erik Bazinyan in a 12-round super middleweight main event. Live coverage will begin at 10:30 pm ET, when the main card portion of the show kicks off. Prelims begin at 6 pm ET on ESPN+, with the main card airing on both ESPN and ESPN+.

Watch Joshua vs Dubois Live Stream Online From Anywhere, No cable or VPN required. Onetime Payment, No hidden charge.

Click To: Munguia vs Bazinyan Live Here Low Price

Click To: Munguia vs Bazinyan Live Here Low Price

There, fan-favorite Jaime Munguia makes his return to the Phoenix area to headline the card against rising super middleweight contender Erik Bazinyan of Canada. Munguia, from Tijuana, Mexico with a 43-1 record — his only loss was to Alvarez in May of this year — will certainly be the fighter the local fans come out to see.

"I'm grateful to all the people of Phoenix, all the fans from Arizona and all over who came to support me," Munguia said in Spanish on Wednesday. "Honestly, it was a great feeling. The fans in Arizona are amazing."

The Jaime Munguia vs. Erik Bazinyan main card airs at 10:30 p.m. ET. Munguia and Bazinyan should make their way to the ring around 12 a.m. ET, depending on how long the undercard fights last.

Munguia (43-1) was one of Golden Boy's top fighters, recently losing against Canelo Alvarez in May for undisputed super middleweight gold. The former WBO super welterweight champion looks for a massive rebound win under a new promotion in Top Rank.

Bazinyan (32-0-1) has held NABF super middleweight gold and has 23 wins via knockout. Munguia is ready to come out swinging but knows facing Bazinyan won't be an easy task.

"Erik Bazyinan is a good fighter. He’s undefeated. He switches stances. We need to be careful with that. He’s taller and has a longer reach than me," said Munguia. "He has a good jab. He can punch well on the inside. He’s a fighter who comes with all the desire to excel."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT