ADVERTISEMENT

Canelo vs. Berlanga Full Fight Free | LIVE on Prime Video

hotepare

Scout Teamer
Aug 9, 2024
Canelo Alvarez fights against Edgar Berlanga in what will be a 2024 boxing match. Here, you can find out when, where, at what time, and how to watch or live stream this match in the USA

WATCH LIVE: Canelo Álvarez vs. Edgar Berlanga fight on available in the US Live Streams

WATCH LIVE: Canelo Álvarez vs. Edgar Berlanga fight on available in the Canada Live Streams

WATCH LIVE: Canelo Álvarez vs. Edgar Berlanga fight on available in Anywhere Live Streams

In one of the biggest boxing matchups of 2024, Canelo Alvarez is set to take on Edgar Berlanga with the WBA, WBC, and WBO super middleweight titles on the line. Get all the essential information about this highly anticipated showdown, including the exact date, start time, and how to watch live, whether you’re streaming or tuning in from the USA.

The memory of Canelo Alvarez’s last knockout has grown hazy.

It’s been almost three years, and it’s fair to wonder if Alvarez has lost power at the age of 34.

On Saturday, however, he’ll have a reasonably good chance to deliver a KO for the first time in six fights when he faces Edgar Berlanga in a super middleweight title bout.

“I’ve prepared for the knockout,’’ Alvarez said this week. “I love the feeling of a knockout and I’m going do my best to get it done.’’

At the same time, Alvarez (61-2-2, 39 KOs) will step into the ring against power.

Update Alvarez will put his WBC, WBO and WBA super middleweight world titles on the line against Edgar Berlanga on Saturday, Sept. 14 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Big time boxing is back this weekend in a Mexico versus Puerto Rico clash in Las Vegas – and that rivalry is always red-hot. The sport’s biggest attraction – Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez takes on the heavy-handed Edgar Berlanga, and it’s going to be lively.

This fight is going to be very fan friendly. There is no doubt Berlanga carries world-class power, but I’ve been up close with Canelo – I was very privileged to be in the corner with Callum Smith when he boxed him a few years ago.

The thing that’s most impressive about Canelo is just how little a target he offers defensively, and while I think this is going to be very entertaining for three or four rounds, I think the Mexican will get his first stoppage since the Caleb Plant fight nearly three years ago.

Canelo will stand in the pocket with Berlanga and catch and counter shots. He has that great knack of making opponents miss and making them pay. That will be the difference in my opinion. After a few rounds, Canelo will be comfortable in the pocket and take over.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT