ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois Live Free Canada: How to Watch the Boxing PPV Event Live Online

hotepare

Scout Teamer
Aug 9, 2024
Joshua vs Dubois fight sees free live streams spread online amid piracy warnings. Links to watch illicit online streaming sites spread across Livestreaming from Wembley Stadium in London, England Saturday, Sept. 21, watch Anthony Joshua vs. Daniel Dubois live boxing on pay-per-view There’s a big fight in the U.K. tonight! English fighter Anthony Joshua (28-3-0) faces off against Brit Daniel Dubois (21-2-0) for the IBF heavyweight title belt on Saturday, Sept. 21.

Anthony Joshua vs. Daniel Dubois takes place at Wembley Stadium in London, England with a start time of 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT. The main event, which is scheduled for 12 rounds, begins around 6 p.m. ET/3 p.m. PT.

There's a massive night of boxing action ahead as Anthony Joshua and Daniel Dubois head to London for their hotly anticipated heavyweight clash at a sold-out Wembley. Johsua is gunning for a win in a bid to become a three-weight world champion and on home turf this bout is expected to be one of the most-watched of the year.

Joshua v Dubois free live stream - urgent alert all UK homes must not ignore
Fans hoping to watch tonight's clash between Joshua v Dubois for free must be aware of the dangers.

This article contains affiliate links, we will receive a commission on any sales we generate from it. Learn more

There's a massive night of boxing action ahead as Anthony Joshua and Daniel Dubois head to London for their hotly anticipated heavyweight clash at a sold-out Wembley. Johsua is gunning for a win in a bid to become a three-weight world champion and on home turf this bout is expected to be one of the most-watched of the year.

Anthony Joshua will be going up against Daniel Dubois this weekend, on Saturday, September 21, 2024. The fight, which is taking place at Wembley Stadium, is expected to begin around 10pm - but if you can't make it in person, you can watch it live with a pay-per-view from DAZN.

Watch Anthony Joshua Vs Daniel Dubois on DAZN here.

To add to the excitement, Dubois tipped the scales at a career-high 17st 10lbs for the first defence of his IBF world heavyweight title

"It's time to get into the ring and fight. Let's go. I've been working hard. A lot of work and training has gone into this and I'm ready to go. A win, by any means necessary," Dubois said ahead of the encounter.

Joshua, who also weighed 18st for his brutal demolition of Francis Ngannou in March, promised to put on a show for the 96,000 sell-out crowd.

"I look at myself as a gladiator. I'm pumped and ready to perform for the people. I'm not smelling any roses yet, just blood. Fresh blood," the British fighter added.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT