ADVERTISEMENT

Alvarez vs Berlanga Live Stream Free

ppvpasstve

Scout Teamer
Aug 9, 2024
Canelo Alvarez returns to the ring tonight to face Edgar Berlanga in a pay-per-view main event from Las Vegas. Bad Left Hook will be here from 8 pm ET with live updates, results, highlights, and round-by-round scoring for the full, four-fight pay-per-view card, which also features Erislandy Lara vs Danny Garcia in a middleweight title fight, plus returns for Caleb Plant and Rolando Romero.

Canelo vs. Berlanga is available on ProcastTV PPV in the U.S and Anywhere. The PPV price will be $39.95.

Click To: Canelo vs Berlanga Tv Channel Anywhare

Click To: Canelo vs Berlanga Tv Channel Anywhare
Berlanga is a Nuyorican icon. The 27-year old undefeated boxer’s record includes 17 knockouts in 22 contests and he’s one of the brighter lights in the current crop of Puerto Rican boxing’s heritage. In one of the most obvious statements you’ll read all year, this is easily his toughest test, and we’re going to either have a massive upset — the likes of which would rival Mike Tyson vs. Buster Douglas — or yet another jewel in the crown of boxing’s royalty (Canelo).

We’re also treated to two more championship bouts on this night, starting with Caleb Plant taking on Trevor McCumby for the interim WBA Super Middleweight strap. While Plant is the known entity, having been in the spotlight against the likes of Anthony Dirrell, Benavidez, and, of course, Canelo himself), McCumby is the younger, undefeated boxer with 21 knockouts in 28 wins. Plant is a huge favorite, but I wouldn’t be shocked if McCumby has some moments.

"This is a good fight for the fans," Alvarez said during an August news conference in New York to officially announce the fight. "I know he's going to come to bring everything, and I will too. It's the kind of fight I enjoy a lot. I can't wait."

Berlanga (22-0, 17 KOs), ranked at No. 5 at super middleweight by ESPN, scored first-round KO wins in his first 16 professional fights. Since then, he has scored just one KO in the past six fights, a sixth-round TKO of Padraig McCrory in February. This is the first title fight for the 27-year-old Berlanga.

"Canelo is definitely going to bring the best out of me," Berlanga said. "Every time I step up, I step up my abilities. This fight is all about intelligence. We have to make sure we match him there. It's will versus will. We're not running. We're going to stay right there and we're going to do what we do."

Stay here for all that's happening ahead of the fight, plus full coverage by Mike Coppinger with live results and analysis on Saturday night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT