ADVERTISEMENT

We're the real KSU!!!!!!

brody, I know you believe that Kansas State University is the "real" KSU considering that reality is something that is shared by society (the Wildcat Nation) and created through social constructs by people within the same culture (Kansas State) with the same values (Big 12 athletics). But because reality is the collective consciousness of people who over time have developed a "shared illusion" of how things are (i.e., Kansas State is the real KSU), it is only relative to the society you belong to and not to society as a whole. To the people of the Flash Nation, Kent State is unequivocally the "real" KSU.
This post was edited on 12/17 6:15 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

Kansas State really showed Eastern Kentucky who the boss was!

KSU needed 10 fourth quarter points to beat that FCS powerhouse that was 6-5 last year.

I feel like we're taking a step down in competition this week. Doesn't say too much about the Golden Flashes!

Technically you are stepping down in competition Einstein. Great observation. Good luck in your next conference, which ever one will take you Big 12 power brokers. Maybe Conference USA, then you'll be somewhat competitive.
This post was edited on 9/14 7:56 AM by t3310cg
This post was edited on 9/14 11:06 AM by t3310cg

get your ass to the game in manhattan and watch the real beatdown in person

Apologies from the Wildcat Nation for these 2 idiots. One is a KU troll. The other one, just and idiot.
dead.gif

ADVERTISEMENT