ADVERTISEMENT

OHIO

South Florida defeats Temple 58-44 and will face Ohio on Sunday. With Temple going to the Big East, the Owls will need to get use to losing a lot in both basketball and football.

Who do you like in the game on Sunday, Ohio or South Florida? For the record, I'm going with the Bobcats. Ohio advances to the Sweet 16.

animcat.gif

Ohio was well represented against Michigan in last night's game. Since Vanderbilt lost today in the NCAA Tournament, I'm depressed and not certain if I'm going to Sunday's game against South Florida. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing it whether I will be at the arena or watching it at home. Go Bobcats!!! Go MAC!!!

423262_10150669634859259_689094258_8966893_1448800690_n.jpg

This post was edited on 3/17 11:09 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

NASHVILLE, Tenn. ? Ivo Baltic proudly stretched out the front of his Ohio University jersey and slowly walked along press row displaying it.

D.J. Cooper gave a quick salute to the adoring Ohio fans, who were proudly chanting, “We are Ohio.”

Otherwise, there weren’t a lot of showy celebrations from the No. 13-seeded Bobcats, who acted very much like they’d been there and done that Friday night in sending No. 4-seeded Michigan packing 65-60 in the second round of the Midwest Regional at Bridgestone Arena.

“We want to set a higher standard for this program,” Cooper said. “You can’t set the kind of standard we want to set in one game.”

On a day that saw its share of upheaval in the NCAA tournament, the Bobcats served notice that this wasn’t their first time at the Dance.

And Cooper, in particular, reminded everyone that he can dance with the best of them (see link).

It's business as usual for Ohio, D.J. Cooper

ADVERTISEMENT