ADVERTISEMENT

My Wife went to Kent State

Shackd

Second Stringer
Jan 11, 2003
We're possibly moving back to the area in a few months. What is the tailgating atmosphere like at Kent State? Who do you think will be the next head football coach?

The new indoor tailgate experience is alot of fun if you have youngsters. No clue on the replacement for our head coach, but alot of people on other forums are really dreaming, but I have seen some legitimate names tossed out there that I would be OK with. Still, a little early to know anything for sure, but I really do hope they strike quickly in order to help with recruiting.

Well, I'll be monitoring the situation with increased interest. If we do end up in Kent, I might be back here asking questions about tickets, parking passes, best places in Kent to watch "away" sporting events, those kinds of questions.

Thanks for the response!

Sounds good. We can provide all info you need, but the official website of Kent State athletics is www.kentstatesports.com (for tickets, parking passes, and news) and this site is for all fans of Kent State to discuss all Kent State sports, express ideas, etc. Welcome aboard Shackd.

ADVERTISEMENT