ADVERTISEMENT

GFlash68

stevehare Rivals

The Golden Flash!
Dec 21, 2001
I see on the other board that GFlash68 expressed his disappointment in last night's game.

I don't know why he'd be disappointed. He got what he wanted, a coaching change.

Enjoy it G!

Steve, you may have to hold your nose and post your message over on MACbbs because I don't believe any of them ever come over here anymore.

You know how I feel about MACbbs posters but if you have forgotten let me share a post I recently made on The Flash Point.

"brownsman, I understand what you are saying but as a Flash fan, "I got nowhere else to go" (see link). I refuse to go to the MACbbs site because they are a bunch of morons. Talking football with them is like talking politics with teachers. Why should I waste my time?"
This post was edited on 9/11 4:09 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

I got nowhere else to go

And what is wrong with being disappointed with a loss? I will always be so unless, we play very well and still lose. That can happen and I accept those losses much differently from the ones that are caused by such things as useless penalties.

As for the coaching change, I will always look for a change when a coach has 7 years and the team is not making progress. Let someone else have a shot. Who knows? Hazell may be not better, but at least the attempt to get better is there. As for the new coach, I may be disappointed with the result for now, but by no means am I fire happy. The new coach deserves a fair chance and he has my support until he shows that he can not succeed.

As for your attitude about posters having a different opinions from yours as being stupid, I like the diversity of opinions, even if they are negative and different from mine. What I do not like is the "better than thou" attitudes that I have found here. A ra ra site that has no relationship to what I see on the field or on the court has little value to me, sorry to say. Hope you get over the crush on yourself soon.

Go Flashes!

"better than thou" attitude? LOL! It's better than the attitude that could be used to describe that clique over there. And coincidently that "better than thou" attitude couldn't better describe a certain person over on that forum that isn't welcome here anymore. People sit there and hang on his every condescending word like he is some great being always "in the know". This forum supports all Kent State sports unconditionally, unlike elsewhere where certain programs are called out and expected to be dropped so those resources could be allocated to other programs. It's not going to happen!
This post was edited on 10/7 6:52 AM by Polish-Hammer

On the KSR home page, the headline for the Northern Illinois game is, "Kent State can't get it started." One can say the same thing about Obama and the economy. Given your appreciation for Alfred E. Neuman, you might want to change your current profile picture on your fan page to the one below.

4305441975_43f7909286.jpg

Fan Page

ADVERTISEMENT