ADVERTISEMENT

Where To Watch!~Pereira vs. Rountree Jr. Fight Free: How to Watch UFC 307 Live Online

hotepare

Second Stringer
Aug 9, 2024
There are two big title fights going down on Saturday, Oct. 5 at UFC 307 at Delta Center in Salt Lake City with the women’s bantamweight title on the line in Pennington (c) vs. Peña and the men’s light heavyweight championship being contested in Pereira (c) vs. Rountree Jr.

CLICK HERE Watch MMA Fighting’s UFC 307 Live Online

CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE STREAM UFC 307

Alex Pereira will be looking to add Khalil Rountree Jr. to the growing list of unsuccessful challengers for his title when the pair face off in the UFC 307 main event at Delta Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.

The co-main event is also a title fight as Raquel Pennington will put the women's bantamweight title on the line against former champion Julianna Pena. Pennington capped off a six-fight winning streak by defeating Mayra Bueno Silva to win the vacant title in her most recent outing. Pena is looking to rebound from her title-losing performance against the now-retired Amanda Nunes in her most recent fight.

The co-main event is also a title fight as Raquel Pennington will put the women's bantamweight title on the line against former champion Julianna Pena. Pennington capped off a six-fight winning streak by defeating Mayra Bueno Silva to win the vacant title in her most recent outing. Pena is looking to rebound from her title-losing performance against the now-retired Amanda Nunes in her most recent fight.

On Saturday, Alex Pereira defends his light heavyweight title against fellow striker Khalil Rountree, and he enters the bout as high as a -500 favorite on some betting lines. Zahabi, head coach of Tristar and long-time mentor of Georges St-Pierre, sees this championship bout as an easy pick.

“Do I believe Khalil Rountree has a chance to win? Yeah, I do, but I don’t think he will win,” Zahabi said on his YouTube channel. “Why? Pereira has seen everything Khalil Rountree brings to the table.”

“Pereira has that left hook, and that left hook is more unique, more special,” Zahabi said “Pereira is taller, longer range, more seasoned. That’s the way I see this. He’s just more seasoned. He’s beat bigger names. Pereira has been through more five-round fights, bigger fights, more legendary opponents, cleaner record. I predict that Pereira can win this fight handily. I’m giving him a 65/35 (percent chance). I usually don’t cover fights when I think they’re this lopsided.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT