ADVERTISEMENT

VMI vs. Georgia Tech college football Live STREAMS & USTV

hotepare

Second Stringer
Aug 9, 2024
Georgia Tech is less than 48 hours away from their next game vs VMI and the Yellow Jackets are hoping to bounce back from their loss to Syracuse last Saturday. Thursday is the day that Georgia Tech typically reveals their uniform combination for the upcoming game and they just did that. The Yellow Jackets just released a video on social media and revealed they will be wearing gold helmets, white jerseys, and white pants.

WATCH LIVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STREAMING

WATCH HERE COLLEGE FOOTBALL STREAMING

“I’m excited,” Wilson said after practice this week. “They’re obviously an FBS team; they’ve got a lot of talented players. … That’s always the dream, is to play at that level. So whenever you get a chance to do it, you might as well rise up to the occasion and have fun doing it.”

Wilson will be filling in for Collin Shannon, who started VMI’s first two games. Shannon suffered a fractured shoulder blade in the fourth quarter of last weekend’s loss to Bucknell and could miss 3-6 games.

Well… that was tough to sit through. Personally, I find games at the JMA (Carrier) Dome particularly frustrating – not just because of the awkward camera angles or my belief that college football shouldn’t be played in a dome that doubles as a basketball arena, but also because every time we head to upstate New York, we forget how to play football. For those that don’t remember, sorry to remind you, but last time we played at Syracuse in 2020 we lost 37-20 with four Jeff Sims interceptions. The more interesting stat from that game is that we out-gained Syracuse 453-357 in total yards and still lost by 17 points. Thank you, Geoff Collins era. Jump ahead to now, and we only lost by three to a much better Syracuse team, but it didn’t make it any less frustrating. We even walked away from this game with some manufactured drama involving Syracuse head coach Fran Brown - whatever that’s all about. Anywho, last weekend was not fun, so let’s put that in the past and move on to what I think I know heading into the VMI game.

Georgia Tech QB Haynes King vs. VMI’s secondary. The Yellow Jackets could have a field day against a defense that has surrendered a 75% completion rate, 581 yards and five TDs through the air in its first two games. King ranks seventh nationally by completing 76.2% of his throws, producing 687 yards and three TDs with one pick. He’s also a threat to run, totaling 158 yards and three scores on the ground.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT