ADVERTISEMENT

Venezuela vs Paraguay Live Stream Free

ppvpasstve

Second Stringer
Aug 9, 2024
Paraguay hosts Venezuela on Tuesday in a CONMEBOL World Cup qualifier as both sides jostle for position near the sixth and final automatic qualifying spot. Chasing its first World Cup berth ever, Venezuela is currently in seventh place, one point out of sixth after securing a 1-1 draw at home against Argentina on Thursday. Salomón Rondón scored a second-half equalizer as La Vinotinto earned a morale-boosting result against the world champions.

Watch CONMEBOL - World Cup Qualifiers: Colombia vs Chile, Paraguay vs Venezuela, Uruguay vs Ecuador, Argentina vs Bolivia And Brazil vs Peru Live Stream Online From Anywhere. No cable or VPN Required. Onetime Payment, No hidden charge.

Click To: CONMEBOL - World Cup Qualifiers All game Anywhere Just $9.95

Click To: CONMEBOL - World Cup Qualifiers All game Anywhere Just $9.95

Paraguay have been involved in a series of low-scoring games with each of their nine World Cup qualifiers generating fewer than two goals.

Venezuela have been a bit more entertaining although each of their last two matches have seen the points shared.

They have played each other 29 times with Paraguay winning on 19 occasions and Venezuela registering six victories.

Gustavo Alfaro declared before this clash that closes this FIFA date: “People play their game, I understand the anxiety and desires postponed for a long time. This match has a very big context, they are the ones that cost the most. They are eliminatory matches, it will be like this until the end for the sum of points.”

“I understand the hopes that have been put off, but we feel that after the boys' recent performances, we have a chance to go to the World Cup, so for me the people play their game.”

“I felt that at some point Paraguay had moved away from its essence and we are in that process. If there is something that one cannot change, it is the idiosyncrasy of a people.”

The coach said about Bareiro: “One of the reasons is the physical issue. With the issue of the Copa America, he could not do preseason and preseasons are key for him,” said the coach. He said that he spoke with the forward, who currently plays for River in Argentina. “I told him that I want to be at his best and he told me the same thing. We agreed that he needs time to work and thus return to perform.”sadsadsadsad

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT