ADVERTISEMENT

Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling Live Stream TV Channel

ppvpasstve

Second Stringer
Aug 9, 2024
The show streams at 6CT/7ET. The promotion is run by former TNA executive Scott D’Amore. Mauro Ranallo and Don Callis will be the broadcast team. McKenzie Mitchell will conduct interviews. Sam Leterna will be the ring announcer. MLP ran night one last night. Both shows are available via TrillerTV.com to purchase individually for $19.99 or for a two-night bundle for $29.99.

Watch Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling Full Fight Card Live Stream Online From Anywhere Without VPN. No Hidden Charges, No Auto Renewal.

Click To: Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling Live Anywhere Low Price

Click To: Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling Live Anywhere Low Price

Windsor’s St. Clair College hosted night one of a storied wrestling promotion’s revival Saturday. But not just any wrestling promotion, a truly Canadian one. So genuinely Canadian, that it is in the name.

It was the homecoming of homecomings for ex-TNA president Scott D’Amore. Standing with humility and still exuding a noticeable sense of pride, the Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling owner has every right to: “I lived in Windsor and I’d drive and I’d see Detroit and I couldn’t even go there.” Even being so close to being able to see it, the border can seem unreachable.

There’s so much in that one statement. The USA is often referred to as “the land of opportunity.” Which begs the question: why can’t opportunity present itself north of the border? Cue the return of Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling.

Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling made a statement, letting the world know that Canada can have its own professional wrestling promotion that can stand against any other, worldwide. Look up and down the lineup of matches. Canadians showed out against some of the best wrestlers that the rest of the world has to offer. International wrestling legends like Kushida, Bully Ray, and Rocky Romero graced the ring on the first night of the highly-anticipated wrestling showcase.

“Josh Alexander was doing demolitions and Mike Bailey was cleaning toilets. That’s because it’s so hard when you’re not American to get an opportunity in this industry,” said D’Amore, who didn’t just revive Maple Leaf Pro Wrestling for the sake of doing it. He did it for the guys that didn’t get the chance to before that now have a shot.

After the show went off the air, the two Canadian stars thanked the crowd and shared a bit of their stories before breaking onto the international wrestling scene with the fans still in attendance, history that many fans were unaware of.

This is why Scott D’Amore revived the historic promotion. If you’re a Canadian wrestler looking for an opportunity, MLPW presents an important one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT