ADVERTISEMENT

++Here's How To Watch!" Dubois vs Joshua FREE Live Streams ReddiT

hotepare

Scout Teamer
Aug 9, 2024
Anthony Joshua challenges Daniel Dubois for the IBF world heavyweight title at Wembley Stadium on Saturday September 21, live on Sky Sports Box Office; Riyadh Season: Joshua vs Dubois also features Joshua Buatsi, Josh Kelly and Tyler Denny on a packed undercard

On a stage beneath Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square, Joshua scaled 252.5lbs while Dubois weighed in at 248.6lbs ahead of Riyadh Season: Joshua vs Dubois, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Liam Gallagher has revealed that his setlist for the Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois boxing match at Wembley Stadium will involve him playing just Oasis hits.

There has been growing speculation that Liam and his brother Noel, who recently reformed the band for a 2025 tour, could be seen in public together for the first time in years at the London venue on Saturday.

Anthony Joshua said he is "still in the battlefield" and quashed any suggestion of nearing the end of his career as the Briton weighed in heaviest for Saturday's world-title challenge against Daniel Dubois

Two-time unified heavyweight champion Joshua, 34, takes on Dubois, 27, for the IBF belt at Wembley Stadium on Saturday.

Joshua tipped the scales at 18st during an elaborate weigh-in at Trafalgar Square, with Dubois at a career-heavy 17st 10lb.

"I look at myself as a gladiator and I'm going to step into the arena tomorrow to perform for the people," Joshua said.

"I started late in boxing but it shows you can achieve anything. I'm not a warrior in the garden yet, I'm still on the battlefield."

The central London landmark was cordoned off for arguably Britain's most extravagant fight week location ever.

Double decker buses and black cabs provided the backdrop, with Nelson's Column towering behind a stage placed between the two iconic fountains.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT