ADVERTISEMENT

Benefits of an internship position

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2006
Since I don't work for Rivals.com, I don't know if the KentStateReport is looking for an intern for this site. However, I would like to point out the benefits of an internship position for KSR. For someone who is pursuing a journalism degree in college, you will gain valuable writing experience, not to mention being part of Rivals.com network, the nation’s leader in online sports content. This is potential exposure you won’t find at your campus newspaper or even your local newspaper. Ryan Lewis, a Sports Journalist at Akron Beacon Journal, got valuable experience as a writer for the Rivals.com sports network from November 2010 to April 2011 and now is working for a four-time Pulitzer Prize-winning morning newspaper with a circulation of over 100,000. To view Ryan's latest article on Kent State football, click on the link below. Again, I have no idea if KSR is looking for an intern for this site, but if there is anyone out there who loves sports and is pursuing a journalism degree, you might want to express interest in becoming part of the Rivals.com network.

Kent State receivers catching on

ADVERTISEMENT