ADVERTISEMENT

Another commonality I have with Nick Saban

nashvillegoldenflash

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2006
Like Nick Saban, I graduated from Kent State, I'm short, I'm intense, and I'm spiritual. Yet, there is another commonality between us and that is we both love the Rolling Stones. More specifically the song, "Gimme Shelter."

When returning from the airport after Crimson Tide road victories, he and his wife have a ritual of blasting the Stones' "Gimme Shelter" in the car. "We crank it up coming from the airport, driving home," Saban said. "That's kind of my happiest time of the week. That means we won the game."

Gimme Shelter, the best classic rock song of all time.

Mick Jagger and Merry Clayton

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/10-things-alabama-coach-nick-saban/story?id=36166592

Great post. I’m not short at all, but I once had sex with Terry, so Nick and I have that in common. It was a total accident. It was the weirdest lunch I’ve ever had. Nick, Terry, and I sure do laugh about it now though!

Does that mean you've also got the herp?

Comrade Static said:

Great post. I’m not short at all, but I once had sex with Terry, so Nick and I have that in common. It was a total accident. It was the weirdest lunch I’ve ever had. Nick, Terry, and I sure do laugh about it now though!Click to expand...

Does that mean you've also got the herp?
[/quote]
Yes it does. But the herp from the Sabans... It’s worth it

Reactions: ATH751
Great post. I’m not short at all, but I once had sex with Terry, so Nick and I have that in common. It was a total accident. It was the weirdest lunch I’ve ever had. Nick, Terry, and I sure do laugh about it now though!

you’re not a runt?

Like Nick Saban, I graduated from Kent State, I'm short, I'm intense, and I'm spiritual. Yet, there is another commonality between us and that is we both love the Rolling Stones. More specifically the song, "Gimme Shelter."

When returning from the airport after Crimson Tide road victories, he and his wife have a ritual of blasting the Stones' "Gimme Shelter" in the car. "We crank it up coming from the airport, driving home," Saban said. "That's kind of my happiest time of the week. That means we won the game."

Gimme Shelter, the best classic rock song of all time.

Mick Jagger and Merry Clayton

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/10-things-alabama-coach-nick-saban/story?id=36166592
Could you be Sabans personal kiss ass. Im sure you could do the job.

ADVERTISEMENT